Friday, May 7, 2010

Joe Martin: Stage 1 - Time Trial

Thursday was the first stage of the NRC race Joe Martin. It was a 2.5 mile route with an average grade of 6.8%. The weather was hot (high temp of 88 F) and the climb was steep. It was Andrew Talansky of California Giant Berry Farms that finished with the fastest time of 7m54s followed by Benjamin Day (Fly V Australia) and Ben Jacques-Maynes (Bissell). Other big names in the race: Floyd Landis (OUCH Bahati Foundation) was +43 sec; Ivan Dominguez (Jamis Sutter Home pb Colavita) was +1m3s; Brian Jensen (Tradewind) was 1m9s; and Steve Tilford (Tradewind) was +1m28s.

I'm having a blast here in the beautiful state of Arkansas and I'm taking lots of photos that I will soon post on blogger and Flickr. Take a look at my photos on my flickr just by clicking on the photo that is linked to this post. I'm really looking forward to travel to more of these NRC races across the country this season!

Hope everybody enjoys these photos. Please feel free to comment and share these photos with friends!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home