Sunday, March 27, 2011

Life and a new blog.

Hello everyone!

I know I'm not the best blogger in world, but I've been really busy with life lately. The last month was especially busy for me; I went to Austin TX for the NAHBS, and been busy booking weddings for October and November this year. I'm pleased to say that I've already made my goal this year for wedding bookings! Today I just booked my first out of state wedding! The wedding I just booked will take place in Lexington KY in November! SO EXCITED!

Anyways, I plan on blogging more often and to make it easier for me, I created a tumblr blog (under the same name: "Have Your Phil for the Day") click here to check it out. So I might kill this blogger account and use my tumblr.

I'll leave you with this video of a Pixies piano cover:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home