Saturday, August 14, 2010

GOT A WEBSITE!!!


If you haven't heard already, I got a website set up! Designed and built by yours truly. It was a little frustrating how to get everything working but now I think I got it. I used wordpress.org (not .com) blog format, then I downloaded the GraphPaperPress template (thank you Marcus for showing me the site). I'm also using Bluehost as a host/server for under $100! Go to pwilkersonphoto.com and explore the site for a bit. Please let me know what you think of the site and give me some constructive feedback. Take a look at the Tour of Missouri and the Smith Engagement post and let me know what you think of those galleries I made in Lightroom. Which gallery do you like better?

Don't worry! The new site will not replace this blog, I know that all of you need your Phil for the day. My website will mostly be for my business, a place to show my portfolio. This blog will be mostly be about behind the scenes (BTS) journal blog of my photography / cycling related news.

HERE'S THE SITE AGAIN

Video pick of the day:
Go Do by Jónsi (Jónsi Þór Birgisson from Sigur Ros)

Check out the official music video here its a great music video! I just cant get an embed code from YouTube.

Also check Animal Arithmetic from Jónsi

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous J. Hyatt said...

Hi Phil! Just checked out the new site and wanted to say congrats! Pretty spiffy!

August 25, 2010 at 7:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home